Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Peek through the Window...

and I saw the "spring" snow shower.


Meanwhile, I'm taking a sneak peak at my future
... where a thesis defense date is almost decided (waiting to hear from the thesis chair), and possible dates would be either April 14 or April 15.
... where soon after the defense I will embark on another thesis project, an old, almost abandoned thesis project actually. I am back for it. wholeheartedly.
... where the demolition of these apartments is scheduled soon after June 15 and that I need to find a place to live until August (found the alternatives, though).
... where, after that, who knows where I'll end up in.
... and when to move.
... and where exactly I'll live.
... and how I'll feel about leaving this special place.

Alright, for now, I'm just going to enjoy this snow shower.

3 comments:

  1. Semangat! Cia Yo! Acha aca! go for it!

    meanwhile, i will have to take a peek of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeung..dah baca blogku yang terakhir...ada fakta mengejutkan..hihihi.... http://ikaoke-indiavsindonesia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks V!!! Yes, take a peek of yours, and maybe share some? :)
    Kart, wow, itu blog terpanjang yg pernah ada.. hahaha... ya tar ta baca ya, koyo RPUL...

    ReplyDelete