Friday, February 10, 2012

I haven't taken any pictures

and I just realized there might be a problem with that. I need to get excited with my surroundings again! I blame the weather of course. These past couple months have been weird with periods of sunshine, wind, rain, snow that can happen fifteen minutes from each other. That makes me confused and not knowing how to respond. And when I think about it, I am always like that. I do not always know how to respond to things (or people) that change so frequently and fast. Of course this means that I sometimes can't understand myself, haha!

Although I haven't taken any pictures, I have been doing one of my 2012 resolutions: taking notes of what I'm thankful for every single day. It's only been 1.5 months, but I really enjoy it. I can share a couple of them, very small and general ones but of course they are meaningful to me:

Thankful for volunteer work and fun time at the Food Finder today.

Thank you for the "bus experience" today (aka I had to stand an hour in the cold waiting for the bus, only to find out I was waiting at the wrong stop!)

What are you doing in 2012? Will you share?

2 comments: