So much exciting news from my part. First of all, a trip to Chicago with a friend. He is a visiting scholar from China and it was a joy to make a day trip to Chicago. Although the weather was not friendly that day, we still managed to explore the Millenium Park, go up to the 96th floor of John Hancock observatory (I never understand how people can work at a 96th floor without feeling, you know, nauseous and such), roam around Navy Pier. We had a delightful lunch with our friend back in Wyoming and she took us to her brother's fish store. We thought we were going to go to a fish store to get fish to eat. Turned out they were aquarium fish! We saw Nemo fish from Finding Nemo!Do you know he was a Percula clownfish?
Our friend posed at Millenium Parl
Taro, durian and other freezes!
Ha! I know that Nemo is a clown fish :D a privilege as a Science teacher for some years :)
ReplyDeleteChicago!!! :)
Those are interesting boba drinks... :) I bet durian is yummy!