First of all congratulations to the OH family! Your 2014 has started glowingly. D and I are really happy for you and the phone call made my day! Hope we can come visit soon!
Sometimes you just said very random things and then people surprised you by actually remembering what you said. I responded one time to a friend who likes green tea latte, that I really like SB's Green Tea Latte, too! Now these two friends sent us matcha chocolate and matcha powder to make my own green tea latte! All the way from Japan via Kansas. Thank you I & V! I actually shared a couple sachets with a friend of mine who also is a big fan of GTL. Hopefully we can keep this circle of generosity flowing!

Another package arrived from Spain, and it was a beautiful plate. I looked up the writing at the bottom of the plate and it said (it came from) "The City of Pottery." Apparently this city is well-known for its handmade pottery products. We are hoping that one day we can come visit!

I was also thankful today for small (but big) things. I dropped one of my mittens and my friend found it! The mittens are special because D gave them to me two Christmases ago. They are knitted and really warm!
Lesson learned: I hope I care about others' belongings just like my friends care about mine. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment