Coming to the office 10 minutes early? I introduced myself to the squirrel who was enjoying himself under a tree near the International Office. He ran at first up to the tree. I just stayed there and looked at his eyes. I think he understood. He climbed back down and let me photograph him. Sometimes words aren't needed. Let your eyes tell the stories.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Up Close and Personal
Waiting for your better half to come out of his office? Waiting can be boring. Well, not when I have my camera. These flowers are bracing themselves to face the snow, hail, rain, and sun. Sounds like life!

Coming to the office 10 minutes early? I introduced myself to the squirrel who was enjoying himself under a tree near the International Office. He ran at first up to the tree. I just stayed there and looked at his eyes. I think he understood. He climbed back down and let me photograph him. Sometimes words aren't needed. Let your eyes tell the stories.

Coming to the office 10 minutes early? I introduced myself to the squirrel who was enjoying himself under a tree near the International Office. He ran at first up to the tree. I just stayed there and looked at his eyes. I think he understood. He climbed back down and let me photograph him. Sometimes words aren't needed. Let your eyes tell the stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cute sguirrel..i love it.especially chip and dale..:P
ReplyDeleteCute, indeed!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha Chip n Dale.... ^^
How cute! I like watching them when i was there, they are so fun to watch :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I think they like attention lol
ReplyDelete