Sunday, October 10, 2010

Life is Calling - D is "home"!

Thank you all for praying. D got home safely this morning at around 4 AM US time.
I am so happy - finally I can sleep a little bit. My sister told me there were a lot of happy tears at the airport. As much as I miss him every single second, I am glad that he is there to be with families. I'm sure it's a big relief for everyone.

Just a few hours in Indonesia, he has been enjoying mie ayam, kuetiauw, capjay, and daging kelem - all his favorite stuff. I was laughing when he told me about all the food. Parents from both sides just literally shower him with food and more food. I hope he will gain weight, haha. He's been thinking a lot and he needs all the energy.

Life is good, always good.

2 comments:

  1. to D : enjoy your stay in Semarang and please say hello to "pecel bu Sumo" when you have a chance =)
    to Pam..sending you hugsss from here =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you mama Johanne!! Big hugs back!
    I'll tell D about bu Sumo... hmmm nyam nyam....

    ReplyDelete