Saturday, October 16, 2010

Life Is Calling

I imagined it was hard at the hospital. My FIL was restless and would not sleep. He wanted to get up, and then wanted to sit again, get up, and then sit again. He said to his wife and children who were with him at the room, "It's only 50% left. The rest, I don't know." In the afternoon, he became unconscious and woke up only when his doctor called his name several times and tapped him on his shoulder. I called and talked to him, asked him to be strong. He said yes, yes, although I was sure he couldn't really understand me in the middle of his pain. He asked for his granddaughter and brother-in-law. Finally he could sleep later in the evening.

Those were just bits and pieces of what I heard from few-minute of chat with D, my sister, my mom, and whoever was at the hospital when I called or who was able to chat with me via FB or YM. It was tough being here as I was sure it was difficult there. Be strong, my families. I'm here with prayers for all of you. Papa, be strong and take courage. I love you so much.

3 comments:

  1. @Pam..be strong you too Pamela :) God is just a prayer away, no matter where we are :) hugsss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, mbak pam, I understand your feeling.
    Be strong. I know it's hard. but time will go by and God is always with us.
    Btw, I am reading a book titled "broken things". Do you know a book titled "When God doesn't make sense"? I am going to buy that book next weekend. Let me share you about it when I get one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. halo mb pam :) ini yg kemaren ya. gimana keadaannya skrg?

    ReplyDelete