I am missing my blog, but life is calling once again.
Please pray. One of our family members in Indonesia is ill and we have been talking back and forth whether D or I should go home. Please pray so that we make the right decision and it will be the best for everyone involved.
I haven't been able to concentrate on anything else, really. I am trying though. It is not easy when I am in the middle of busy classes right now, and as always true with a new place, there are not many people (yet) with whom I can talk.
In the middle of all this difficult situation, I'm so thankful for a blessing that my brother just experienced. He was going home to my family's town from a city in Sumatra, where he worked. He had to fly to Jakarta and then ride the train to my hometown. His flight to Jakarta was delayed, and so he missed the train to my hometown and had to take the next train. It turned that the train he was supposed to be in crashed into another train that night, causing at least 33 people to die in the accident. My legs trembled as I heard from my sister that my brother was supposed to be in that wrecked train.
Grace, there is nothing like grace.
Have a wonderful week, everyone.
I know something is wrong! I've been wondering what's going on.
ReplyDeleteOh, mbak Pam, you've been through a lot.
I know about the train crashed, yes Only By HIS Grace alone! Praise the Lord for your brother's safety.
Did you get the tickets? when is your flight? Wishing you peace as you travel home. God knows the best. I am sending my prayers for you and family.
Oh, don't worry about my PS. I have an American teacher friend checking it for me :) and I'll send the application very soon (by the end of next week).
I miss chatting with you :)
take care...
Thanks a lot V and sorry for not getting back to you with the PS. I'm glad you've been taking care of it really well. Good luck with the application, ok?
ReplyDeleteAnd how come I missed your birthday???
Happy belated birthday sis!!!