I am glad to come back.
I am glad to come back not only to the blogging world, but also to home, to families, to life.
Sorry and thanks to all of you who have been sending messages and love notes. I am grateful to be surrounded by people who love.
To make long stories short:
My father-in-law passed away on Hero's Day. He is, and will always be, a hero to me and D - and to the whole family. His battle with cancer teaches me that to have faith and family in life is the biggest treasure.
I finished another hard, challenging, and yet wonderful and rewarding semester.
This past semester was really an eye opener. It was when I discovered for myself how life, study, families, and other responsibilities *really* existed together and that improvisations are real.
So now here I am, with my wonderful D that I miss so much the last two months, with the bestest families, and with the greatest future yet to come in 2011.
Love you all.
Please accept my condolence...
ReplyDeletewelcome back and GBU ...
Thanks dear!! Saw all the wonderful pics of NY!
ReplyDeleteHow's life?
You're welcome!
ReplyDeleteLife is wonderful dear .. and it's going to be more and more wonderful :)
Glad to hear!! Jalan2 mode terus nih hahaha...
ReplyDeleteThank youuu...
ReplyDeletemesti jalan2 sebanyak2nya sebelum pulang Indonesia :)