Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I hope all of you are doing well.
I started the new year by going back to the US - just got here yesterday. I wrote this because I could not sleep. :) My body had not adjusted back to the US time, apparently.
Anyway, I had fun back home and here were some special people I got the opportunity to meet/see:

My niece!



Best friends ^^



Elementary school friends ^^



My favorite pastor, Ps. Petrus Agung Purnomo



and my beloved families, whose pictures I cannot post here :(

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year dearest Pamela :) Wish that you could stay a little bit longer in Indonesia so that we could meet ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ut! Wish so :(
    I'm excited for your trip! Please eat all those yummy food for me :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! pak petrus agung is your favorite pastor?? i've just known that.
    Are you a member in his church?
    May I ask whether you're a Catholic or a Christian? a bit confused hehe..... no offence though....

    ReplyDelete