Life in the Midwest is getting more cheerful as God continues to add new friends in my life and as I will be able to go back to one of my favorite things: volunteering.
It amazes me to see that in this university, the international students' interest to volunteer exceeds the ability of the international office to provide places for us to volunteer. It always excites me knowing that there are many international students out there, my friends, who think giving back to the community is the least of what we all can do. In the month of February, I will be reading stories to kids at the public library. Some of us will also be visiting an elderly house to give a presentation about holidays and education system in our countries. I can't wait.
oh...oh.....oh... how fun! I want to join you......
ReplyDeleteoh...i have to mention that I love the bird picture on top! It's a robin, isn't it? Spring is coming then.....
ReplyDeletembak, i love your blog, cantik sekali.... ijin ngelink yah... GBU
ReplyDelete