Saturday, July 14, 2012

Goofiness of Home

Happy Saturday, all.

The joy of being an international students is that I can't go "home" very often, as often as I'd like to. But thankful for friends who travel to Indonesia and remind me of the fun of home. Like this friend, a graduate student here who is spending summer in Indonesia doing an intensive bahasa Indonesia class.

One of the songs they sang in this karaoke clip is a soundtrack from Laskar Pelangi (The Rainbow Troops) telling a story about the lives and dreams of ten underprivileged children and their amazing teachers in the island of Belitung, Indonesia.
The lyrics said

Dance and keep on laughing
Although this world is not as beautiful as heaven
Thank the Almighy
Our love in this earth
Forever

Beautiful song!

The first song, hahahahaa... I have no comment about this one. So without further ado, I present to you....


No comments:

Post a Comment