Time to turn the hourglass and let the sand start trickling down, down, down.
Suddenly everything has to hurry,
I have to scramble for words that seem
to never come, to express how much I love you.
Clock strikes midnight, and I am going through so many songs.
Of friendship, of sweet times spent together.
Nothing can represent, since you, are the music, the love notes that are missing.
Ah,
might it be better if you will remember me for Sesame Street's Sing?
Sing
Sing a song
Sing out loud
Sing out strong
Sing of good things, not bad
Sing of happy, not sad
Did I tell you when I was a child
I used to fight with my next door neighbor's kid?
And then she would tell her mom and I had to run :)
Haha, it might not be a good thing to
say that you are the next door neighbor's kid friend I never had
because you know you are much more than that.
Just let me sing for now
because we can still turn the hourglass back again
and let the sand trickle down, down, down
whenever I miss you.
How beautiful!!!! My love, I will miss you so much~~~~~~~ from the first note on the door to this blog~ You are my most special sister! <3 The hourglass will run eternally~~~~~~ :)
ReplyDeleteWahhh... how touching!!
ReplyDelete