Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bloomington and Nashville, IN

Mer Lim is here! In case you don't know, she is a sister, great friend, mentor, professor, and teacher, all in the same person.
Today three of us went to Bloomington and Nashville, IN. If you happen to live close to these two towns, I would really recommend visiting them. I *loved* both places. In fact being at Indiana University made me wondering whether I chose the wrong university. :) - well although I'm sure now I don't.
More stories about the trip are coming, ok? Now here are some pics to enjoy (click on the pics to enlarge).



















3 comments:

  1. beautiful! It looks like an old town. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winnie, thank you so much! How are you doing these days? Are you still in the States?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mel ... No, I went back to Indonesia, then went to Germany to do my research. Hope you're well. (。◕‿◕。)

    ReplyDelete