Friday, August 5, 2011

New Beginning of Research

My proposal for research with human subject was approved yesterday. Thank you my friend/mentor Mer Lim for your support. This marks the beginning of what I am hoping to be my long-term ethnographic research on Indonesian-American transnational religious ties. What is next? What concrete things should I do now? I don't know - that is what I am actually pondering about at the moment. One thing I know is that this research will involve extensive fieldwork in (I guess) Indonesia and California, US.

While I am thinking about what I will be doing next, please pray for me and my research if you are the praying kind. :)

5 comments:

  1. and what is it about? curious mode on...
    btw, I've read about Wyoming University, heavy stuff.... pfft ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you read about UW? Heavy stuff? Does it mean grad school application? :) Please let me know if you would like to talk about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck ya mba.. GBU.. Eh btw fieldwork in Indonesia & California, apakah berarti akan ke Indo??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nonnie.... Ya harusnya pergi ke Indonesia setelah semua kelas selesai, blm jelas sih doakan aja ya nanti musti gimana. Miss you all...

    ReplyDelete