Hi there.
Thank you for embarrassing me in front of all the apartment residents. Well, ok, maybe not all, but some of them who had a party at the park.
Seriously. Your machine was l-o-u-d. And if it was not enough, dude, I seriously thought you were going to fall!!!!! And that's why I screamed like mad!
I wouldn't be able to understand how you "pretended" that you were going to fall and then somehow able to do all those scary maneuvers. Goodness! You scared me. Thankfully D whispered to me before I screamed even louder, "Shhh.. that person is doing an acrobat. No, not going to fall down."
Geez..... in the words of my mom, "Do you have 12 lives??"
Please, please, don't do it again when I am around, ok? Thanks, now everyone (who was at the park today) will remember me as a girl who screams when seeing airplane acrobat (or whatever you call the thing you were doing). :)
Sincerely,
noteonbeauty
ps. But of course what you did was really cool, no doubt about it.
hahaha,no pictures?
ReplyDelete