Today I was struck by how many people around me are going through difficult times and sadness. I saw many people crying and they just touched my heart. There is a great need for a smiling face, or a pat on the back or on the shoulder. There is a longing for someone to hold hands with, to agree that yes, this is a hard time, but this too will pass.
I saw a couple holding each other in tears, streaming tears. Their faces were tired, but they were glad that they had each other.
I saw a woman who entered the building without her husband, and soon enough she was crying alone, sobbing while sitting on a bench. They had a big fight, someone whispered in my ears.
I saw a man kneeling down, his face to the ground, shedding his tears occasionally.
And I saw more..
and more..
and more...
Their tears broke my heart.
:(
ReplyDeletembak,
ReplyDeletekonsisten sekali nge-blognya. baru sempat berkunjung lagi skrg.
kalo yg ini, aku lagi berjuang biar punya empati buat org lain. slama ini cueknya minta ampun. huks.
Viliya, iya sedih ya..
ReplyDeleteLen, ya berusaha Len. Belakangan bolong-bolong karena nulis yang laen hehehee.....
Hayuk mari berjuang sama-sama...