Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thankful.

Today:

00:00
Still trying to reduce my presentation pages. Rae and I have been chatting on IM and she's helping me to cut down my pages to probably 10-12 pages.

00:00-03:00
Between sleep and non sleep.

03:00
E-mailing Rae the 12 pages that I got, then I try to really sleep. I set my two alarm clocks, just in case, and also ask Rae to call me in the morning ;)

05:30
Waking up, trying to re-read my 113 pages to find some ideas. Checking my e-mail and there's one from Rae with some correction. She is really nice - helping me with my presentation draft, making it concise, concise, concise!

06:30
Everything done. Taking a shower and getting ready.
D is taking me to campus. We're bringing two laptops, just in case.

07:30
Leaving for campus.

07:40
Setting up the computer and projector. Rehearsing the presentation.

08:00
D has to go back - we prefer him praying from home/work. He's really the one that can make me nervous and blushed. Even after 10 years!

Going upstairs to rehearse my presentation, re-read my 113 pages, and say a prayer.

08:40
Ready. Going downstairs to meet and greet people.

People start to come. My heart is beating faster.

09:00
Ta-da...
I began my presentation then answered questions.

09:50(?) - I lost sense of time, actually.
Public presentation part was done, the committee was talking while I was waiting with some friends.

09:55
Defense. I answered questions and received suggestions.

10:43
The committee asked me to wait outside, for decision.

10:45
Praise the Lord. I passed my defense.

4 comments:

  1. congratulations for coming this far!
    thinking of you on your important day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teh mer, thanks so much!
    Miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go!
    i didn't imagine it would be that way, i thought it was only presenting it in front of the profesors. Wow, you made it!
    congratulations :) and praise the Lord indeed!

    ReplyDelete