This is a note on the beauty I encounter every single day.
Friday, April 23, 2010
What are you reading now?
Would you mind sharing?
I am reading: - Memoirs of a Geisha (Arthur Golden) - The Culture of Wilderness (Frieda Knobloch) - Holy Bible - Exodus - Red (Terry Tempest Williams) - My thesis - Students' papers
I am reading: - Bible (luke) - Our daily Bread - A Beka science book grade 3 and 5 - A Heart like His (Beth Moore) - Lady in waiting (jackie Kendall & debbie jones) - TOEFL book and still planning on reading more books ;)
I am reading:
ReplyDelete- Bible (luke)
- Our daily Bread
- A Beka science book grade 3 and 5
- A Heart like His (Beth Moore)
- Lady in waiting (jackie Kendall & debbie jones)
- TOEFL book
and still planning on reading more books ;)
V, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeth Moore spoke in Laramie last summer, exactly when I was in Indonesia ;'(
Keep sharing your reading lists, please!
the art of happiness(*cant find where it is now ..lol)
ReplyDeleteNovel Sang Alkemis