This is a note on the beauty I encounter every single day.
i am smiling :)i am grateful and faithful, but i don't want to be that particular duck. I want to move and do something good :)
Hahahahahaa... the duck actually moves..lolThere are stories behind the duck and it's just amazing :)
what is the story? do you mind telling us? i am interested.so the duck is alive? i thought it's just a wooden statue hehe
I could be the same as a duck, which distinguishes only because I think.
i am smiling :)
ReplyDeletei am grateful and faithful, but i don't want to be that particular duck. I want to move and do something good :)
Hahahahahaa... the duck actually moves..lol
ReplyDeleteThere are stories behind the duck and it's just amazing :)
what is the story? do you mind telling us? i am interested.
ReplyDeleteso the duck is alive? i thought it's just a wooden statue hehe
I could be the same as a duck, which distinguishes only because I think.
ReplyDelete