This is a note on the beauty I encounter every single day.
yummy yummy slurrrrp.....
teh, this one is addictive! you should hurry your trip to this town so I can make you a slice or two ;)
mba, kayanya enak banget... share resepnya donk...:)
terima kasih mama F, tar resepnya dikirim ke email ya. mas D suka banget makanan ini ;)
I learnt making this once in Newton, but we mixed the crushed oreos with the vanilla ice cream. It is a yummy dessert indeed :)
Vanilla ice cream! sluurppp hehehee....
yummy yummy slurrrrp.....
ReplyDeleteteh, this one is addictive! you should hurry your trip to this town so I can make you a slice or two ;)
ReplyDeletemba, kayanya enak banget... share resepnya donk...:)
ReplyDeleteterima kasih mama F, tar resepnya dikirim ke email ya. mas D suka banget makanan ini ;)
ReplyDeleteI learnt making this once in Newton, but we mixed the crushed oreos with the vanilla ice cream. It is a yummy dessert indeed :)
ReplyDeleteVanilla ice cream! sluurppp hehehee....
ReplyDelete