Hope this past week was wonderful for all of you. For my friends in Norway especially beautiful Benedicta, Geir, and Johanne, deep condolences for what happened in Oslo and Utoya Island.
This was from Friday. Oh how this world is getting old.. and hot!
and I stopped walking and thought for a while about what a friend of mine said:
that "happiness goes inward as much as it comes outward"
and so let us fix our eyes on the greatest things yet to come,
let our foothold be steadfast,
and our hearts be sweet and beautiful.
beautiful! :)
ReplyDeletethank you V! miss chatting with ya'... Update me about all those Korean drama please :)
ReplyDeletewow... couldn't believe it's 95.7 degree! Here it's around 55 degree, and the wind makes me don't feel like it's summer. Anyway, I like your pictures, beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for liking my pics.
ReplyDelete55? that's it? Aww I'm so jealous! It's been unbelievably hot here these days Win :( Hey, tell me about post-graduation plans!