Leni Marlin Lase, yes, you made my day.
This girl got a new, unopened book, The Shack, that she wanted to give away.
And so she gave a quiz on Facebook, asking everyone to send her an answer to the question: WHAT IS LOVE, ACTUALLY?
She made my day because I really love the answer I gave and the thought I had before I answered it... hahahahahahaa....
What was my answer? Oh, that is a secret for now.
Voting is tomorrow, so let's wait :)
just wondering why ppl tray to translate what LOVE is .i think people give the love "a frame" using the definition they made, how about things that outside their defition?.i'm sure LOVE actualy is wider than a definition that is made by ppl.
ReplyDeletesubmit your answer! that is a great one :) :)
ReplyDeletei can't give a definition of LOVE , maybe someday ...
ReplyDeletehahaha.. so did you like my answer? :D
ReplyDeletewaha, jadi terkenal ampe wyoming nic. biar nggak narik perhatian, pake indonesia aja (padune ora fasih hehehehehe)
ReplyDelete@ mas bayu : menurutku bukan cuma definisi, sih. tapi apapun ttg itu. bukankah kita harus tahu apa itu 'cinta' agar kita tau kita udah memilikinya apa belum? itu aja kok.
@ mbak pam : xixixixi...what a love...
ayo len... bikin kuis lagi.... kamu kreatip banget, suka memberi lagi....
ReplyDelete