I feel the heat of the sun striking my fingers. Not long, a figure I really love starts to turn on the water hose, starting her garden operation. Less than a minute, I feel a different sensation, the cold water on the paving blocks reaches my feet, fighting the burning of the sun, changing it into the refreshing splash.
Those flowers, plants, and trees, are wet. The figure who is busy with her water hose makes sure that she treats each and everyone of them the same. I dance in the middle of a yard with the paving blocks. A yard where I can see no soil.
to Dan Flores. In appreciation.
Photo 1. A yard with the paving blocks, a preparation for a celebration.
Photo 2. Black orchids in the yard with paving blocks.
Photo 3. Purple orchids (should I say fuschia?) dendrobium orchids, in the yard with paving blocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment