I would never forget that whenever I came to you house to play with you, you would hug me and then showed me all the drawings that you made. They were fun times. I loved your eyes. They were really beautiful eyes. I also remember one time you came home from ballet, and you were wearing that pink ballet clothes. You looked so beautiful!!
Did you remember, before I got married, I had a dinner with my future husband at an out-door hotel restaurant and suddenly you (and your family) came to swim at the outdoor pool? That was a great time, too. You liked to swim, right? Until I left the restaurant, you were not even done swimming :)
You and your family came to my wedding. It felt really special. Your family was the only "foreign" people who came to my wedding. Of course everyone was looking at you and everyone talked about how pretty you were.
I love your family. The last time we met was sometime in June or July 2007. Your mom was really kind to me and my friends. She offered us to use her Internet to pay for our TOEFL. She lent me her suitcase for me to go to Wyoming because I didn't have one, and she even gave me dollars to bring to the US. I remember you and your brother were making kites that time, and you showed me and my friends your kites. The kites were beautiful!
Sorry I was not able to visit your parents in California in 2008. At that time, my parents were here in Wyoming, visited me. I wish I were able to go and hug your mother. But I would keep in touch with them, now that I have their address.
Love you, angel.
in memory of: Anna Borger.
http://toddborger.wordpress.com/
Angel, I usually post a photo a day for this blog. But I didn't today.
No comments:
Post a Comment