Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family



Ok, I miss one day of blogging. But that was nothing compared to a family time down here in Mobile. In the picture was my host family, and I suddenly just felt like home in here. Spending two hours with them today, we felt like we had known each other for years.

I wish I could write longer sentences, but I was here at Biggby coffee shop, drinking sweet tea (not a match), and hurried to go home because we had been out all day.
I will tell more stories once I get back to WY.

Take care, y'all :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw....beautiful picture. I thought you didn't live with a host family. So, is this in Atlanta, GA?
    Oh, it reminds me of my own host family.
    Anyway, I also miss many days of blogging, hope it makes you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. V, this was in Mobile, AL.
    This was Katie's sister, nephew, niece, and grandparents. We had a great time!
    I bet you miss your host family. Come back soon!

    Hey you were right. Missing days of blogging felt good.... lol lol lol...

    ReplyDelete