Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Perfect




Although the ground is snowy, the sun still shines, and Wyoming's vast sky is still blue. I am amazed at the golden sunlight reflected on the Summit View buildings. The street is quiet, only the parked cars reminded me that there are lives inside the buildings. This afternoon seems peaceful, the picture serene,
except that... the temperature is 1 degree Fahrenheit, or -17 degrees Celcius. It is bitterly cold and my nose feels really dry.

In my life, I have encountered times when I know exactly that pictures look much better than reality. Everything is perfect, beautiful, manageable, in the picture.
In reality, there are flaws on almost everything: nature, technology, human beings, this world.

How I am glad that I don't have to stop taking a picture even though what's inside the picture may not fully portray the jagged reality, as I am thankful I don't have to stop learning what I learn and doing what I do even though I am not perfect, and though what I do is not perfect, either.

Happy Wednesday/Thursday -depending on where you are :)

ps. One of my favorite perfect picture is taken from my favorite perfect book. Just open this one perfect chapter called Proverbs 31 and start reading perfectly from the perfect number 10 to the perfect number 31. Perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment