P: Why is writing so hard?
D: Are you complaining? I thought you always wanted to be a writer.
P: Can you imagine that you have to write days and days, and all you do is just write, write, and write?
D: Why is it hard to write?
P: Because I have to think.
D: So you don't like to think then. It's not that you don't like to write. You don't like to think and then have to put your thought into writing.
P: And makes it look like my thought is organized. My thought is really not organized.
D: It is not.
P: It is NOT?
D: You said so. How is it not organized?
P: I mean I started to think about something. Then I found that this thing is related to that thing and that thing is related to that other thing, and then I started to think about a different thing because I got distracted and then..
D: So your thought is organized between relationship and difference, it seems. It is still organized if you can find the context or the upper layer of thought.
P: Are you talking about Bateson?
D: I don't know.
maybe you're just getting bored..
ReplyDeleteor feeling uncomfortable with deadline