I have never seen this many gift cards at the same time in my mail. Yes, all addressed to me. I hold all cards in my hand, trying to believe what I see. They are real, and they are from my "PEO moms" in Cheyenne. A "small package," so they say.
I am reminded again of how meaningful gifts are. Since I was little, my parents always said, "You must appreciate every gift. E-V-E-R-Y gift, no matter what it is. A person who gives you the gift thinks about you and decides to pour him/herself through that gift. You must be thankful and pray over every gift. You must pray so that the gift will be useful to you in whatever ways that are good. You must pray for the giver so that they will be blessed beyond abundance."
I do what they said. I can't say if my givers have been blessed beyond abundance, but I'm sure they are/will.
Thank you, my PEO moms.
Thank you, all my givers. and my Giver.
I pray that I may become someone who gives.
what are PEO moms?
ReplyDeleteyour thought is so true, terlebih berkat memberi daripada menerima, but if someone give you gifts, it's a blessing.
Oh I see starbucks card, give me please, hehehehe ;p