Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Surprise!!





Can you guess where the two dark pictures (of the Christmas tree in a room -not the card) were taken?
Yes, you're right. Those were taken at my classroom :). No, seriously, that was my classroom. Seven of us, grad students, plus the professor, would sit on those couches. When I was walking to class yesterday evening, I was stunned by all the beautiful Christmas decoration in the classroom. We had a class at the other room yesterday, but during the break I went to sit on one of the couches. The lights in the room were off, and so it left me with the colorful lights on the Christmas tree.

In fact, this evening we sat and had a class in that beautifully decorated room. It was the last AMST 5510 class before the finals week. We sat in lovely darkness, chatted, reported, exchanged ideas. It was the best class ever. Plus, the professor let us go home early :)

And the picture on the top, that was I at my apartment, holding the first Christmas card I got for this year. What an icing of the cake when I got home from beautiful classroom, great (and short) class, special ride from Rae, and found that card.

Whoever you are reading this posting, I wish that your days will be full of nice, wonderful surprises. Just like mine.

4 comments: