P: Yes. I don't have any plans yet.
MP: Not even resolutions?
P: I don't yet. I don't know what would be my new year resolutions. Hey by the way, today I just heard about the top five new year resolutions.
MP: What are they?
P: 5. Take on a new hobby. 4. Make more money. 3. Create more relationships. 2. Stop smoking/drinking. You guess the number 1.
MP: What?
P: No.1. Losing weight.
MP: AHA! You can probably start with that one!
P: LOL. You!
MP: LOL.
P: But yah. I'm thinking of dancing again.
MP: Dancing! I don't know you are a dancer.
P: I'm not. But I used to dance - well, it was when I was little. I danced the traditional dances. But I already forgot everything.
MP: Well, you can do another dancing.
P: Probably, although I don't know where to start.
MP: Probably you should grant your husband's wish to get the Wii so that you can do Dance Dance Revolution.
P: Ha! Now you're talking me into buying him the Wii. I'm not sure about that. There are more important needs to think about for now. Hey, back to the new year resolutions.
MP: Yah.
P: Guess what. Now there's even a website called hiaspire.com that can send you a reminder about your new year resolutions.
MP: Wow. Are you interested in using that?
P: Don't know yet. You see I don't even have resolutions.
MP: You can create some. They don't have to be big, right? You can start small.
P: How small?
MP: I don't know.
P: You're not helping.
and so at this point I'm still searching whether I have some new year resolutions or not :)
LOL.... :D
ReplyDeleteYou are so creative in writing!
well, for you to know, i don't have any resolution either yet. and it's just a few more hours to the new year.
At least we have plans :)